Monday, December 30, 2013

Frozen

Even though the year is coming to an end the blog is definitely not! In fact, we'll be back and ready to tell you more about what floats our boats around the time the bell rings in the new year! So without further ado: My last post of 2013.

Looking back it has been a great year. I've collected so many memories that I wouldn't be without and I've just had a great time watching musicals, being with the people I love the most and enjoying life. I've been more spontaneous than usual, I've learned more about myself and ... I could talk about this forever. But the most important thing: I've watched Frozen!

Okay, well, it may not be the most important thing - but it was a fantastic experience!



Frozen is the new animated Disney-movie based on the fairytale The Snow Queen by H.C. Andersen (Denmark! Woop woop!), and it was just incredible. Funny, warm, exciting and magical - just as a Disney-movie should be and definitely something I'd recommend watching!

The movie centers around the two sisters Princess Anna and Princess Elsa, where the latter posses the ability to do ice-magic. Sadly she can't control it even though she wishes to do so, and Anna sets on a quest to find Elsa, who has escaped from the town and her duty as Queen in order to find peace and a place where she cannot harm people.



Ahhhhhhh! Doesn't it just sound exciting!? And do you wanna hear the best part about it??! Almost all of my favorite actors and actresses from the musical-word are voicing the characters! Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad and Santino Fontana! Isn't that just amazing!? And they did SUCH a good job - though it was a little bit weird listening to Idina Menzel singing something else than the Wicked soundtrack! It's non the less very good and I'm sure you've heard this song a billion times already, but here you go - Let It Go from the movie:



Anyway, I hope you will consider watching this masterpiece of a new Disney movie (maybe it even has been out for ages in your country ... how should I know - we only just got it in Denmark)! And you'll take care and have a LOVELY NEW YEAR as well!

Thank you so much for reading along this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment