Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Creepypasta Recommended #3

Hello everyone!

I apologise many times for the four day late post from me on Funny little features. I have been to Norway visiting a friend of mine, and I only just came home yesterday which is the reason for the missing post.
As I haven't actually been able to find some really good stuff to talk about, I will be continuing my Creepypasta list which makes this the second part!

First part is here: Creepypasta Recommended #2

Because of how long the stories were in the last Creepypasta Recommended post, I had some issues which made it impossible to actually read them, and it took me quite a while to fix the problem. Therefore the creepypastas will be shorter in this post so I won't have to do everthing over again as I did last time - and shorter stories means that lazy people can read them too ;)






That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed the creepypastas! I sure did when I read them the first time!

Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment