Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Game Parody Videos

Helloo!

So since I have had litterally no time to write today (mostly because I spent most of the day enjoying life with Chris(Sunday) watching Man of Steel, which I must say was very.. different than what I expected -cough- Aliens -cough-), I won't be able to write about something very interesting.
Therefore I figured I would use my secret weapon today! Game parody videos! Unfortunatly I haven't found that many parody videoes yet, so you will have to live with the very little variety in games that the videos are based on.

Game parodies:
 

 
Youtuber: Dan Bull
Game: Bioshock Infinite  
Extra:
I review this game in an earlier post here.
 

 
Youtuber: Peter Coffin
Game: Bioshock Infinite
 

 
Youtuber: BlahBlahBlahGaming
Game: Minecraft
Extra:
This song is about the ever-so-famous Herobrine, and I have written about a few Herobrine maps for Minecraft in an earlier post. You can read it here!
 
 

 
Youtuber: Bebop Vox
Game: Minecraft
Song: Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
Extra:
This song fits me so much. The night in Minecraft is very very scary.
 

 
Youtuber: CaptainSparklez
Game: Minecraft
Song: Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Extra:
I have cried several times to this video. Yes, I'm not even kidding - this is some sad shit!
 

 
Youtuber: Tobuscus
Game: Dead Island Riptide
Extra:
I really enjoy this song - even if it's a parody, I find the song extremely beautiful!
 

 
Youtuber: Smosh
Game: Assassins Creed III
 

 
Youtuber: TheWarpZone
Game: Halo 4
 
Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment