Monday, July 15, 2013

Plans for the Summer

As I am writing this it is not Monday but Wednesday - why you may ask? Because I'll be in Greece Monday and I'm beyond excited, even though I've just returned from Roskilde festival and I'm a bit bombed; psychically and emotionally but it's all good and my spirit is high so whatever.

Roskilde festival and Greece are not the only places I'm going to have been this summer, because I am actually going to London as well! I know right! Can't believe it either. Me and my wonderful friend Susannah from the Netherlands are going to meet up there in the end of July/start of August and then we're going to watch musicals en masse. I can't describe how excited I actually am for this trip - it has been something I've wanted to do for quite some time and now it's happening!! Only 20 days left!

We've already bought tickets for Les Misérables, Wicked and Phantom of the Opera and especially the last two ones are those that make me toss and turn of excitement in the night. I am 100% sure I am going to shed a tear or thousand when I'm sitting there in theatre watching what I've been dreaming of watching since... I don't know... It feels like it has been forever.

Those are not the only shows we are going to watch though, because we are planning on queuing for a few other shows as well in the morning when the ticket office opens to see if we can get some cheap tickets for them - and I really hope we can get some for Once and Matilda, because I just want to watch them so bad even though they're a bit expensive.

Even though my summer is a bit packed I don't really mind because it's all great things happening and I don't know whether to cry or smile of happiness. I guess both is good? ;) I hope you have an amazing summer as well and I'll see you next week - if I don't forget it, that is. Sorry for not posting an entry last week - I'll make it up for ya!

Susannah and I as Phantom and Christine ;)

Lovelovelove,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment