Saturday, June 22, 2013

An awesome rowing related blog!

Okay, so I know i promised last in my last entry that I wouldn't forget next time. Which I totally did, of course. Typical me. Sorry!

The past three weeks I've been really busy studying for my exams so I haven't really had time to do anything apart from reading the Bible and writing notes (one of my exams was in religion - urgh). I mean Jesus is a nice guy and all, but I do enjoy doing things that does not involve an awful lot of thinking. Which is why, after I finished my last exam two days ago, I have been finding different rowing blogs on Tumblr (Rebecca and Laura, I admit it, Tumblr is awesome) and staying up until 2 a.m reading blogs. I haven't actually made an account on Tumblr (I have no fucking clue how it works), I've just been reading the stuff. My personal favorite isa blog called Little Rower Things (link: http://littlerowerthings.tumblr.com/) Where there blogger answers rowing-related questions and posts pictures and little "rowing notes" where she describes all the little things that makes rowing amazing. The blogger is totally spot on and I can relate to all her observations and comments about rowing. Apparently the feeling rowing gives you is universal.

Here's a couple of her notes about being a rower:


Yeah, that's so me. Sad, but no less true.


I'm probably rowing incorrectly myself, but when I see someone worse than me, I get the same feeling. I mean honestly, how hard can it be? 


Oh I live that feeling. Scares the hell out of me, but that's what it's all about. Racing!


That's all I have for today, see you next week.

Love, Christine 

1 comment: