Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer purchases

Hello readers!
All having a blast enjoying the holidays and warm weather? Well I sure am, at least when it is not raining in Denmark. Nevertheless, I did shop around a bit lately and I found myself some pretty neat things here and there.


My first purchase was a lovely jumpsuit/one piece/pantsuit or whatever you might call it. I was on a trip to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, and visited Monki. I love Monki because I think their designs are cool and retro but always in a wearable way nowadays. So I got this piece of clothing (not gonna make me say it again, ha!) in a beautiful pattern in black and white. Kind of abstract, almost tribal pattern. I do really enjoy it because it is light to wear and still you don't feel like showing too much. Definitely worth the cash!

Second, I thought to myself that since I am going on vacation near a swimmingpool, I sure needed some new swimwear! So I searched all Zalandos swimwear through, and agreed at last with myself which one to buy. A Ted Baker bikini called something like "Tropical Parrot". Sadly, they did not have my size in stock, but then I just went to Asos and bought it there. I did not now the brand Ted Baker before, but I realize now that it is an amazing brand! Beautiful dresses and accessories in the most amazing prints and patterns! I a fan!
Besides I think that patterns like the parrot pattern you see on the Ted Baker, has gotten really popular! The tropical colours and watery shapes must be very in right now. Which is understandable, since they are absolutely beautiful!



At last, my most expensive purchase this month was a new phone! I have had the same old Sony Ericsson with buttons and all since 7th grade, and figured that it was time for some change.. So I got myself a smartphone!! I am really happy I bought it, because I just love everything about it! I usually don't spend a lot on money on gadgets and stuff, but this phone I am really happy for! And hopefully it will last for a loong time :)

That's all for this week!
Enjoy your holidays and the sun (hopefully) shining!

Freja

2 comments:

  1. This is the freakin best phone i've ever had!!! You're going to love your phone forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love it, but I got a surprise when I found out how little time the battery lasts compared to a non-smartphone! You have to charge it all the time!

    ReplyDelete