Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Herobrine's Mansion

Hi guys!

I finally have my long-awaited holiday, which means that I got a lot of time on my hands. So I have been playing the ever-so-popular game Minecraft for a couple of days. You have no idea how huge my love for that game is. It’s so simple but then again so huge, beautiful and adventurous. Here's a short post about a map I tried out!
Herobrine's Mansion
Source: Hypixel's website
Well, my friend Angie and I were playing Minecraft together, and he mentioned a map called “Herobrine’s Mansion” by Hypixel, which I soon downloaded to my computer.
I tried it out in single player on easy mode, which I found to be.. well.. extremely lonely somehow. And very hard! There are way too many enemies for one person to handle, and the enormous world made me feel very tiny and very alone. But then Angie saved me by agreeing to play it with me, so I set up a server for us to play on, and we began our adventures.

The game took us about 1-2 hours to finish and consisted of six pretty cool boss fights and of course many fights against custom made monsters around the map. The map was unbelievably amazing and since I didn’t feel so alone anymore the game experience was perfect.
 
Find the map here:
 
It is a very well-made map where you do quests around and inside a big mansion, where you in the end will meet Herobrine – a guy I find very scary – and hopefully beat him!
The map looks great, and you can easily see that a lot of time has been put into the making of it.
The map can be played in both single player mode and multiplayer mode, but I really recommend playing “Herobrine’s Mansion” with a good friend of yours!
 
If you ever feel like playing "Herobrine's Mansion", here's a little hint for you: Some zombies may be very small - but those are your worst enemy and you should not take them lightly!

Other map recommendations by Hypixel:
 
Herobrine's Return - the sequal to Herobrine's Mansion
 

By the way; if you ever meet me on one of the many Minecraft servers out there, feel free to say hello!
My username is ShiaTheChatbox, and I look like this:
That's all for today, I'll see you next Wednesday!

Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment