Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recommended: Let's Play Videos

Heeey!

If you haven't already guessed it - the lack of enthusiasm on the blog this week is caused by a nice test all of us have been doing for the last three days! Lack of sleep has also been present, so for today's feature I'll be giving you a simple: 'Recommended videoes' post!
But of course it has to fit the usual theme on Wednesdays, so I will be posting different let's play videos made by some pretty cool guys!


 
Player: CoopCrowd - Wills & Henry
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/coopcrowd
Game: Portal 2
Custom map: Flaming Lemons by YM_Industries
 

 
Player: Cry
Game: SCP Containment Breach
Extra:
This is probably the first gameplay I ever saw with Cry. I must admit that first I thought his voice was weird, but THANK GOD that I still ckecked out his other videos! He is, after all, my favorite let's player of all time!
 


Player: AntVenom w/ friends
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AntVenom
Game: Minecraft
Map: Teacher - Minecraft Minigame
Extra:
Yup, you're not going to avoid any Minecraft videos. I apologise, but I just can't leave them out.
 
 
Player: Smosh - Ian & Anthony
Game: Amnesia
 

 
Player: PewDiePie
Game: Seaman
 
I hope that you can all see that clearly none of the above gameplays were very serious let's play sessions, but you can always check out their youtube channels to find better and longer gameplays, with great stories and of course great commentary!
Also, I have posted a feature about the two let's players PewDiePie and Cry, which can be found here.
That's all for today! I will see you all next week!
 
Shia


No comments:

Post a Comment