Saturday, May 25, 2013

My wish list

Okay, so I thought I might do something a bit exciting this time: A list! A list of the ten things I want the most in the whole wide world. Here you go: 

1) A boyfriend pillow, just like the one Kurt has in Glee

2) Summer. The weather in Denmark is really crappy and I don't want any more rain or wind. I want summer, sun and cloudless sky.

3) A drivers license 

4) To win a gold medal (preferably at the Olympic Games or the World Championship, but that might be a little out of my league at the moment...)

5) A day of unlimited shopping where I can buy anything without having to pay for it. It's always been a dream of mine, and I'm still hoping it'll come true one day. At the moment I'm counting on marrying a rich, handsome husband who can fund my crazy shopping.

6)  A pair of sunglasses designed for using during exercise. At the moment I am using my regular sunglasses and I seriously look like an idiot...

7) A better discipline so I can study instead of steeping. I'm on study leave at the moment which means I have no classes (but of course exams). Having no classes means that no one is expecting me to be up and about at 8 am in the morning  which results in me sleeping all day and doing no studying. 

8) Beautiful hands. At the moment my hands are all ugly with blisters, calluses and different cuts and bruises. Yeah, rowing makes your hand all nasty. It's absolute rubbish. 

9) To live in Scotland. I went there on a study trip and I fell completely in love with the country. I'm still wondering why I'm not a Scottish girl, or at least English. I think I would be much better Scot than a Dane.

10) aaaand I'm out if wishes... World peace i guess? 

What do you guys want the most? Please comment, I could do with a bit of inspiration for the last one (not that world peace isn't good, it's just so... universal. I mean everybody wants world peace right?)

That's all I have for now, see you next week!

Looooove Christine 

3 comments:

  1. I would jump on that train to Scotland with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same wish about shopping all day without paying! (I'm also counting on marrying a rich handsome husband

    ReplyDelete