Friday, April 12, 2013

Introducing miss Friday!

It is finally Friday at Funny little features, which means it is my turn to introduce myself!
I am your miss Friday, and I will be posting on that day every week from now on! Today I will just introduce myself, so you know what my posts will contain the next many freaky Fridays!

My name is Freja, I am of course danish like the other girls, I have a sidecut, a cake-obsession, and I turn 18 tomorrow!! I have a very big passion for music - mainly new and upcomming. And I am said to have a radio addiction, because there always is a radio playing where ever I go in my home. I don't even notice it, since I have grown up with that as a background noise all my life.

I have a very wide taste, when it comes to music. I listen mostly to indie, rock, electronica, folk and some pop. My most recent concert was Mumford and Sons, and next up is Imagine Dragons, which I look very much forward to! I love alternative music with lyrics you have to think about, and beats that makes you feel. I love it when the words are sung like they are twisted and turned in a way you never heard before. I love it when the words become difficult to sing, but I also love minimalism and saying only what is necessary. And most of all, I love it when I get big time chills from an amazing song.

I also have a big passion for art and use a lot of my time on an artschool for young people. We experiment with a lot of different ways to express yourself, and we try to learn a lot of different techniques. Recently I am working on an eBook with 'narrative art', but I use most of my artistic time on photography. Style and design means a lot to me, and so does fashion. My big idols are Gabrielle Coco Chanel and Marilyn Monroe, because I love the old timeless classics, but I also the love new, wicked and current world of fashion. As you might have guessed by now, I am a big believer in (re)using old design in new combinations and improvements.  

Having all this said, I hope you have a at least superfishial idea of who I am by now. If not, I am glad to announce that I will be here every Friday, writing other nonsense for you to interpret! And that I will be looking very much forward too!



Freja

No comments:

Post a Comment