Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Wednesday Time!

Hello out there!

I gladly welcome you to Funny little features – a blog just created by four of my best friends and myself. This is my first post on the blog, where I will be introducing myself!
First of all – I will be your so-called “Wednesday”, which means I will be putting a post on the blog every Wednesday from now on! - Hopefully I’ll be able to keep it up.

When that’s been said, I would like to mention that I am Shia! I am 18 years old – the oldest in the group (not always acting like it though), and I am honored to be a classmate to the four other members in a lovely school in Denmark.

As for my Wednesday posts, I will mainly be posting stuff regarding horror and games, since those are things which usually fills up my everyday life – aside from school work and sleeping. I enjoy reading a nice and creepy horror story or watching a well-done horror movie which will give me chills and still have me paranoid days after – oh yes, that is the life!
When I am not scaring my pants off I usually play video games, mostly co-ops, but also single player, depending on whether I managed to convince my friends to play with me or not.

I will remind you that I am not as hardcore as I sound though – I still cry terribly at almost every tragic or romantic movie or series I watch. I believe that a cry-element in movies is essential, if I have to give it top rating!

Aside from games and horror, I also have a few other hobbies of mine. Music means a whole lot to me, even though I’m not always updated on what’s new and such, but I need music all the time if possible – when bored, when doing home work, when reading, you name it!
Adding to that I love to sing, and I usually sing 80 percent of my spare time – in hope of one day writing my own songs, which I at the moment doubt will happen – That’s just not my field, ha ha.

I also love reading books (not just scary ones – though that adds a bit to my inner rating system). I like the feeling you get after reading a good book, the feeling that something in your life has changed – you can’t quite put a finger on what – but you do know that you learned something about the world that day. When that has been said, it’s not easy for me to actually find the right books for me, but I’m always searching and I have Becca (Monday) to show me books from her home library, if it is needed.

Now you’ve learned about my main hobbies in life and what you’ll be seeing from me the next many Wednesdays. I hope you enjoyed the little introduction of me, and I will see you next Wednesday!

 Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment