Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Life is a bitch


Hey there everyone! I’ve been super busy with little to no time on my hands, therefore this feature is very short (very, very, very short), because I simply did not have the time, nor the energy to think of something clever and eloquent to talk about since a lot of stuff is going on in my family right now and school is kicking my ass. I’m sorry but real life is more important than this blog after all J.
I really am empty for ideas and I have no idea what to talk about in this feature, so I’m just going to leave you with this video and the wish of being just as flexible. Seriously, this video is beyond awesome and cool and magnificent, so just … watch the fabulousness, you won’t regret it (also, I want to be able to do that with my legs)! Again, sorry for the shitty feature but hopefully I’ll be up with something much better next week.

Now I'm gonna go and wallow in self-pity because I hate my life. 
Courage,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment