Thursday, April 11, 2013

T for Thursday

Greetings!

I guess you already understood the whole idea of ’’five girls, five days’’ so I’m just going to skip that part and jump right into the introduction.

 My name is Sofie, a cheerful girl of 18 years who have a tendency of day-dreaming too much. I have a big inner child which has resulted in my huge addiction to cartoons, and the talent of switching between childlike-wonder and adult insight in less than five seconds.

The most magic thing to me, is to see a character come alive though animation. To see all the effort that has been put into the character, to see it move, act, and speak. To see new worlds be created – and to see the art and concept behind the first idea, the first little sketch – it’s all a part of the magic.

As I said, I love cartoons with all my heart. Therefore, it is my dream to make my own cartoons when I get older - therefore I sincerely wish to enter the Animation School in Denmark when I get out of high school. If the dream can be realized, I find out later, but I hope – because with hard work and a big heart you can achieve almost anything (no matter how simple and childish that may sound).

In my freetime I enjoy watching tv series, reading comics and drawing. I always loved drawing since I was little. You just get caught by pencils magical powers to 'create' whatever you like. I often enjoy sitting home alone and just let the hand play alone with the pencil, letting my dreams and thoughts unfold on paper - my favorite freetime activity

Finally, I will show which topics would most likely be posted on Thursdays (others can of course occur) - this is a general overview of the most central topics:
  • TV series (both for adults and children)
  • Illustrative books
  • Movies and cartoons
  • Art (both my own and others)
  • Tattoos
  • Graffiti
  • And other creative stuff I feel like sharing
Until we meet again (Tips imaginary hat)

No comments:

Post a Comment