Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Miss Tuesday


Hello there, little muffins and cupcakes!

As my dear Becca (call her Becca, she gets itchy when you call her Rebecca. She‘ll think you’re mad at her) told you yesterday, we are five girls with five days, one for each, and I am the lucky winner of Tuesday! I have no idea how to start this off properly so I’m just going to talk about myself.

My name is Laura and I am 17, going on 18 in just a month. I am a girl with a passion for cooking and being all around goofy, sarcastic, silly and having fun while simultaneously humiliating myself. Since I worry a lot about having a flawless complexion I spent a great amount of money on various beauty products and extensions to my skincare routine and of course I will also tell you all about those goodies!

Another great passion of mine is food. I absolutely adore food! One of my favourite activities is to curl up under my duvet with a cup of tea and a cooking channel on YouTube (I prefer Foodwishes and SortedFood). I love shopping for food; I love making food and I love eating food. And I’ll tell you all about my cooking adventures, so get ready for the culinary ride!

I also dance a lot. Constantly, actually.

Adding to that I am a girl with an intense love for books and I sing a lot for a person who can’t sing. Shia (you’ll meet her tomorrow) takes the prize for that one. I love the power words have over you while you read a magnificent book; the way you just get sucked into an entirely different world. I love how words can make you cry and to me, crying over a book is the ultimate sign of sympathy and passion because you’re crying over someone who doesn’t exist, someone you have made up in your mind.
Did I mention I read cookbooks as well? No? Oh well. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.
Other useful things you should know about me:
  • ·      I love cookies, ice cream, marshmellows and cuddles.
  • ·      I am a cuddlewhore.
  • ·      If you play with my hair I will turn into goo.
  • ·      The same goes for my neck.
  • ·      If you give me a backrub I will love you forever and ever.
  • ·       I love Glee, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss. Spirit animals.
  • ·      Also, unicorns.

I was once told that I am made out of unicorns, puppies and kittens, glitter and rainbows. I can stand 100% behind that description.
Welcome to the dark side (we have cookies)!
Courage,
Laura

PS Sorry for any grammar mistakes ... I suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment