Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Let's Players!


Hello everyone!

Today’s post is going to be a short one, since I came home just a few hours ago, and am now very tired. I hope you don’t mind! J

Since I play a lot of video games, I need a source to learn about new games. My source; let’s players! So I thought I should tell you about my two favorite let’s players of all time!

First up: PewDiePie!
Source: Unknown - but it's probably Pewds' own photo
 
You don’t know him? Then go to YouTube’s front page, and one of his videos will surely pop op somewhere. Those videos are everywhere!
PewDiePie, also called Pewds or Felix is probably one of the most popular let’s players out there, since his fans and subscribers has increased A LOT over the last few months. He plays almost all kinds of games, but for what I know, he was made famous with his scary gameplays. Instead of just being plain scared of the games, Pewds used to have and still has a great kind of humor, making all the scary stuff in the games seem either humorous or ridiculous.
Pewds is a positive guy, always joking, and always caring for his friends and fans, the so-called bro army (which I am proud to be a part of).
A negative thing about Pewds can be that he easily ruins a good story in a game, since he, if the game is too tragic or sad, let’s the jokes take over and therefore ruins the mood. But if you need a great laugh, or are feeling down, PewDiePie is the best at changing the mood and putting a smile on your face.
 
Here's one of PewDiePie's videoes - It's not a game video, but a kind of vlog, which he makes every friday (except he's always late), and it's called: "Fridays with PewDiePie!"
 
 The video is from 7th of April 2013
 
 
Next: ChaoticMonki!
Source: DA - Purebell

 
ChaoticMonki, the so-called Cry, whose real name is Ryan is probably my favorite let’s player. Unlike many of the popular let’s players, Cry hides his identity as much as possible, not having a face cam when playing, and not telling the fans too much about himself. But that is probably why so many people love Cry. He is a mysterious, but interesting guy with a very soothing voice, if I may say so.
When Cry is playing video games, he manages to completely put himself in the main character’s stead. He puts all of his heart into the story, mood and characters, and he often ends up being very emotional. When bad stuff happens in the game, Cry can become unbelievably mad (trust me – you wouldn’t want to meet him mad!), when sad stuff happens, Cry sometimes feels so emotional that he may start crying, and when good stuff happens, Cry acts like the happiest guy on earth.
He is so earnest when playing video games, and puts his everything into it, and I just love how sincere he can be. Aside from playing video games, Cry also does a few “Cry reads” videos, where he reads aloud scary stories, which isn’t anything but perfect for me!
His voice acting is amazing, and he manages to capture every feeling in every word, he reads aloud – it’s like magic! But let me not get started on his perfect voice!
 
A nice fact about Cry is that he does livestreams with his friends every Saturday night at the website:
 
 
 
Well, that's all for today everyone! Hope you enjoyed - if you got any questions, write in the comments below, and I will see you next Wednesday!
 
Shia

No comments:

Post a Comment